Do you need somebody to create engaging content for your blog or business website?
I write blog posts and similar content to publish online. I can do short or long-form.
If you know what you want, great! If not, we can brainstorm ideas and produce an editorial calendar.
If you have a style guide, I’m happy to follow it. If you want me to link to other pages on your blog or elsewhere on the internet, I’m happy to do so.
If needed, I can take screenshots to enhance each blog post.
I write in British or US English. My default style is British. If you have a US audience, I adapt my style to suit your readership.
I only write about topics I know about or find interesting.
What do I write about?
I mostly write about internet-related topics:
- Digital, internet and content marketing
- Website design / optimsation
I write about lifestyle topics too:
- Personal finance
The types of articles people like to read on blogs…how-to tutorials, 10-best-this, 7-best-that, comparisons, case studies, product and service reviews.
The kind of content that keeps your blog spinning and your readers coming back for more.
Useful. Informative. Actionable.
Some of the things I don’t do:
- I don’t source images. I can suggest an image or two, but the final choice is yours.
- I don’t create images for sharing on social media.
Why Hire Me?
- I’m a native English speaker with a keen eye for detail and a preference for simple language.
- I check (and double-check) all content for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- I write every piece of content carrying my name. I don’t have a team of ghostwriters supporting me.
- I always deliver on time.
- I respect copyright laws.
- I care about my clients and doing great work for them.
- I created my first website in 2000, started working in SEO in 2003 and discovered WordPress/blogging in 2006. That’s a lot of experience.
Are you interested in working with me or have any questions? Great! Fill in the form to get started.