To attract people to your business website, you need content that search engines love. Smart people know that, but most people don’t want the hassle of sitting down at a laptop and knocking out the kind of content that draws people in.
The solution is to hire a freelance writer. Like me!
I write blog posts and similar content to publish online. I can do short or long-form including how-to guides and tutorials, features, listicles, and round-ups.
If you know what you want, great! If not, we can brainstorm ideas and so I produce an editorial calendar for you.
I can write in British or US English, although my default style is British. If you have a US audience, I adapt my style to suit your readership.
For clients, I only write about topics I know about or find interesting. They include:
Internet and digital
- Digital, internet and content marketing
- Website design / optimisation
I write about lifestyle topics too:
- Personal finance
Some of the things I don’t do (without prior agreement):
- I don’t source images. I can suggest an image or two, but the final choice is yours.
- I don’t create images for sharing on social media.
- I don’t schedule content to share on social media.
Why Hire Me?
- I’m a native English speaker with a keen eye for detail and a preference for simple language.
- I check (and double-check) all content for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- I write every piece of content carrying my name. I don’t have a team of ghostwriters supporting me.
- I always deliver on time.
- I respect copyright laws.
- I care about my clients and doing great work for them.
- I created my first website in 2000, started working in SEO in 2003 and discovered WordPress/blogging in 2006. That’s a lot of experience.
The starting price is 10p / 13¢ per word.
The starting price is 13p / 16¢ per word.
Included in the price are up to two lots of revisions for each post. Any more incurs an extra fee.
For bulk orders or regular work, I’m happy to offer a custom quote.
Are you interested in working with me or have any questions? Great! Fill in the form to get started.